Presented by Ortelius AB, creators of inorigo®
The speakers on the day were:
CEO at Ortelius
Lars Johansson & Mattias Lindström
Lars is Utvecklingschef, and Mattias Utvecklingsingenjör Teknik/ BIM at PEAB
From classical craftsmanship to a digital knowledge builder
Peab want to have the capability of continuously test and proactively adapt their business models to continuously changing market needs. “We need to be relevant now and in the future and all our stakeholders want to see Peab as a strong profitable competitor within the construction industry”
Peab see the journey in three steps:
1) Increasing the knowledge capital for reuse – Peab goes from tacit knowledge to easy accessible common knowledge by digitize all their processes and creates navigators to deliver easily accessible common valuable knowledge.
2) Make digital reusable buildings models and building components – Peab will be able to reused digital components in new projects to help them build smarter and find new methods This means transforming from today’s project focus to a product focus, on top of a smart digital platform.
3) Explore and exploit new digital technology to design new value offers and new arenas for customer meetings
Director Next Generation Packaging Lines
Manager Product Development, Ortelius
Tove Nilstun made it clear to all of us, with a hands on experience, how she was able in 8 minutes to created an extended capability to manage risk in a change portfolio by adding an existing knowledge block about certain trends.
- Digitization of knowledge intensive processes made simple and augmenting the capability to transform business faster and more precise.
- Digital Transformation is a dimension that should reflect through the entire Change portfolio to minimize risk for not making the right investments.
- Digitalize knowledge right from the beginning so you only have to do it once and then reuse it in subsequent digitalization projects.
Define and use your Business Capabilities as a language to execute the business right, but also to ensure that you execute the right business.
CTO at Ortelius
William J. Ribaudo
Managing Partner, Venture Portfolio, Deloitte & Touche LLP
Building a More Intelligent Enterprise
Intelligent Enterprises are the ones balancing: the increasing power of computers, forming the foundation for analytics and artificial intelligence, with the human ability to imagine and being creative, utilizing team dynamics when forming insights and new knowledge.
The Intelligent Enterprise 2017 conference was a half day event where we explained how managers can combine human intelligence with technology-enabled insights to make smarter choices in the face of uncertainty and complexity. Integrating the two streams of data and knowledge is not easy, but once management teams learn how to tame and blend them, the advantages can be substantial.