Enabling data driven organizations
At Ortelius we specialize in solving your problems permanently.
We have experience from large complex projects in multinational organizations.
Getting your data right
Going from process driven to data informed to data driven as an organization is a major change. It requires changes in how people work, how processes are designed and technology that supports it all. One of the major challenges is getting your data right.
Do you have any of these challenges:
- Analytics dashboards with the same purpose but different data.
- Experience lack of trust in the data provided to you.
- Difficulties in digitizing tacit knowledge which enables complex decision making.
- Lack of a complete picture of the situation you try to analyze.
- The same term (weight as an example) means different things in different systems.
- Data labels are transformed as it flows through your system landscape (customer > organization > user > consumer) which hinders traceability.
We can help you.
We have extensive knowledge and experience in:
- Establish and manage Meta data, master data, taxonomies and ontologies. Creating the unique digital fingerprint for an enterprise.
- Enabling data driven organizations.
- Establishing a cross functional business source of trusted data
- Reducing marginal cost of new integrations approaching zero.
- Ensuring knowledge retention.
- Enabling distributed governance of data, meta data, and master data to those that know.
- Establishing and maintaining Ontologies and Taxonomies
Navigating an uncertain future
What we will cover: Engaging business in hypothesis driven strategy (Challenge, Approach, Result) The tool (Growth Navigator, Intended capabilities and Intended functionality) Ortelius methodology
The Operations Leader
The situation: Our globally leading customer had a scattered product structure and no insight in material and capital equipment as these resided in disconnected systems. The solution: Covering multiple business areas, ranging from product model to transport and from packaging […]